Burn Conditions

Click the Link for current air quality and burning condition information.

Burn Permit

The fire burn permit is free and required under Idaho law for any burning outside city limits statewide (excluding campfires) from May 10 through October 20.  Click the Link for online burn permits and more info.

Car Seat Installation

Contact Firefighter/EMT, Lorraine Hiser at (208) 482-7563.  Lorraine is a Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician.  Click the Link for more information.

Smoke Detectors

Need smoke detectors checked or installed.  Call us at 208-482-7563 and schedule an appointment.

Quarterly Medical Outreach

Join us at WRFPD with Saint Alphonsus medical professionals for the next Medical Outreach - Friday, October 11, 2019, 4:30 -7:30 PM

City of Wilder

Welcome to Wilder!